Complete Audio Visual Equipment are delighted to exhibit their recent installation for Hart District Council in Fleet Hampshire; CAVE’s local council offices.
The scope of work consisted of upgrading the corporate presentation systems in the council chamber.
Out of all the companies that submitted proposals for the tender CAVE Ltd won the work, based on design, cost and audio visual equipment demonstrated. A fantastic result for us.
CAVE Ltd installed a Kramer VIA PRO system for fluid wireless connectivity and compatibility across any operating platform that members of the council meetings could have. This – along with the other hardware installed – will allow for seamless corporate presentations.
Our Corporate Solution
Below is a breakdown of the notable components of the system:
- A Creston 10 button panel installed allowed for easy interaction with the system; with the ability to turn off the system saving energy and money on unnecessary power when inactive.
- Optoma EH416 projectors, with motorised screens. Screens rolled down when the projector was activated.
- New 43″ LCD monitors fitted, which replaced the old screens.
- A Kramer VIA PRO wireless presentation system supplied allowing for wireless connectivity from Macs, tablet computers, PCs and smartphones.
- A 802.11ac high speed MIMO secure wireless point added to the room, creating an independent wifi network.
- Wired connectivity added to keep it available for offline connections.
A telephone and callout service was also offered in the package for after care, and to help with any troubleshooting of the system.